“99% of people love chocolate, the other 1% are lying” or haven’t visited La Chocolatera. There are experiences for your senses that have to be lived, and if that experience consists of tasting La Chocolatera’s chocolates, then even more so. Nevertheless, we will try to describe it.

Read more

Nothing like finding everything in one place, online as well. In part, that’s what Slyk (www.slyk.io) does, an e-commerce platform focused on cell phones, with which you can set up a virtual store quickly and free of charge. The platform was launched in February 2021 by U.S. entrepreneur Tim Parsa.

Read more

Perhaps the most magical business in Havana, and the first private enterprise in the Caribbean island dedicated to natural cosmetics, with a varied catalog of products, recognized and in high demand, not only in the Cuban capital. The D´Brujas girls, led by Sandra Aldama, as founder of the enterprise, have been in business for 8 years and never cease to reinvent themselves and offer new surprises.

Read more

Negolution has previously discussed the roles of external actors in promoting your brand, product or service, both in terms of the growth of your community and the generation of leads, as part of the marketing strategies that are applied in the world and that in Cuba are being implemented more frequently.

Read more

The private business Lombao Estudio, founded in 2013 by computer engineer Mario Javier Lombao Martínez, will adopt one of the modalities recently legalized in Cuba through a regulatory package published in the Official Gazette and linked to the creation of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs).

Read more

Boosting e-commerce and promoting your products and services online has never been so challenging and exciting. Not only local businesses are jumping on this bandwagon; large consortiums and communications companies have also perfected their strategies. Therefore, it is time to rediscover them and use them to our advantage.

Read more

Annalisa has lived in Cuba for 8 years. Although the island is now her second home, she notes that on her first visit she did not completely fall in love with the place. But its people, customs and culture were the elements that made her two-year stay become definitive.

Read more